Marketing Automation Software Specialist
|Publication or Company
||Book Publishing, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Other Publishing, Web Development
||The marketing automation software specialist is a full-time position in the Chicago office of Modern Healthcare and will report to the Strategic & Integrated Brand Development Director. He/she will use analytical skills to utilize Marketo (current software) for nurture campaigns; to find more customers; to build, sustain, and grow relationships, and to cope with the sheer pace and complexity of engaging with customers in real time across email, social media, and online and offline channels.
• Marketing automation software and email deployment
• CRM software
• Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
• Email marketing
• List acquisition and import
• Basic HTML
• Organic and paid search campaigns
• Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
• Optimization & A/B testing, continuous improvement
• Analytical and metrics-focused, Excel skills
• Technically savvy, comfortable with software applications
• Understanding of best practices and business needs (incl. sales & marketing processes)
• Good communicator, and ability to communicate with a non-technical audience Candidate
• 1-3 years in a software administration role with configuration experience •
• Marketing automation experience, preferably Marketo •
• Ability to prioritize and identify when issues need to be escalated to management •
• A solid understanding of business •
• Project management, organizational and problem-solving skills •
• Bachelor’s degree
Modern Healthcare is a Crain Communications Inc. media unit and the industry's leading source of healthcare business and policy news, research and information. Modern Healthcare magazine is ranked No. 1 in readership among healthcare executives and deemed a "must-read" by the who's who in healthcare. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment.
Crain Communications Inc is one of the largest privately-owned business publishers in the U.S. with over 25 leading business, trade and consumer titles in North America and Europe. As an authoritative source of vital news and information to industry leaders and consumers worldwide, each of the company's newspapers, magazines and electronic news sites have become required reading in their respective sector of business and consumer market. Providing unmatched value and award-winning editorial excellence, the company is respected for its dependable journalism which readers have relied upon for over 90 years.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.crain.com and search under the employment section. To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter and resume.
We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly.
Crain Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.