|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
FT — Reston
A Marketing Manager will envision and execute product marketing plans for all Intermarkets’ products, services, and managed properties (“products”) under Strategic Media (SM) and Business Development (BD). This position will manage marketing aspects for all products to drive greater awareness and adoption in the marketplace. They will work to create and execute effective marketing plans and outbound communication to include messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies. A Marketing Manager must use strategic skills, creative instincts, and superior communication to reach new audiences and bring a startup attitude to achieving business goals. This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will bring a fresh approach to our product marketing. This is a full-time position working out of Reston.
• Develop and execute a strategic cross-functional marketing plan that includes measureable business goals for new and existing products
• Provide full lifecycle marketing strategy and support to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and drives user acquisition
• Conduct market research to assess addressable market size, competition, set goals, and determine product’s value proposition and fit to market needs
• Be the expert on our customers, how they buy and their buying criteria, as well as our competition and how to effectively sell against them
• Understand, track, and analyze Intermarkets’ position within our competitive landscape
• Work with Strategic Media and Business Development to define and articulate product messaging
• Develop and manage social media plans around product promotion and calendar
• Build and manage implementation of the strategic plan for product launches
• Manage all product marketing projects through Marketing Operations to include successful and timely communication, coordination, tracking, and completion
• Collaborate and consult with Marketing Operations personnel on all marketing collateral, including print and web designs
• Define appropriate metrics to assess marketing effectiveness for appropriate product market segments, ensuring a return on investment
• Determine and manage the financial aspects of all product marketing activities such as budgets, expenditures, and ROI projections
• Manage public relations activities through Marketing Operations related to product launches, acquisitions, or similar initiatives
• Participate in cross-divisional marketing activities to advance firm’s strategic goal
? Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related discipline
• At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing, social media, and business development
? Experience in the online industry preferred but not required
? Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
? Strong client service and relationship management skills
? Superior problem solving and project management skills
? Self-motivated, results-oriented individual able to complete assigned tasks within appropriate timeframes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
? Proven team player with ability to influence and lead teammates to successful outcomes and accountability
? Works well in collaborative, innovative environment
? High standards of integrity, responsibility, and respect
? Positive and optimistic
To Apply: Please email your resume AND a custom cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line should state, "Marketing Manager" to be considered for this position.
|About Our Company
||Intermarkets is a privately-held firm based in Reston, Virginia, near Washington, D.C. Since its founding in 1997, Intermarkets has developed into the nation's leading independent advertising sales management services firm. We've established our reputation through collaborative partnership engineering and providing custom-tailored solutions for our clients and partners.
Intermarkets is committed to hiring smart, caring people and providing an inclusive, caring and creative environment that enables them to do their best work. In turn, our clients get the highest level of attention to their needs and goals. Plus, it makes Intermarkets a fun place to workand an enjoyable company with which to do business.
Our extensive knowledge of the online and print publishing environments has helped our clients achieve their targeted return on investment. This knowledge is our key competitive advantage that we deliver to each and every one of our clients.
We serve publishers as their exclusive representative marketing their inventory to advertisers; in addition, we provide our advertising clients complete advertising solutions including placements on the Intermarkets Portfolio, media buying and planning, creative development and more. Click here for more information on Intermarkets' services.
Our commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients, appreciating our employees and supporting our communities directly reflects our core values: integrity, dedication, caring, responsibility, progress and creating profit. And when all is said and done, isn't that what matters? That's the Intermarkets Way.