|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
FT — Reston
The Product Specialist is responsible for content and social media management of Intermarkets’ Petition Platform product, StandUnited. Key responsibilities include reviewing all new content to ensure compliance with editorial guidelines, identifying platform content that will resonate with our audience and drive engagement, packaging content for deployment via social media, executing and tracking social campaigns, analyzing social metrics and assessing return on investment, and collaborating with the media outreach team on messaging and strategy. This is a full time position working out of Reston.
Content Management/Social Media Management:
• Exciting opportunity to help develop a new advocacy product at an established company
• This role will be instrumental in driving the success of the new product
• Seeking someone that is motivated, web-savvy, and technically proficient
• Monitor featured, trending, and popular content and ensure appropriate categorization
Content management role:
• Review all new content to ensure compliance with editorial guidelines
• Review and place content in 'featured' positions
• Review/report user-flagged content
• Monitor/report trending and popular content for potential earned media opportunities
• Conduct reporting (users, site performance, analytics)
• Be the go-to person for daily platform administration
• Administer other platform functions as needed
Social media management role:
• Ensure brand consistency across all utilized social media outlets
• Monitor current events and help to identify promising grassroots campaigns on local, regional, and national levels
• Execute rapid-response communications campaigns to promote trending petitions with the potential for explosive growth and swift victories
• Generate social media performance reports and make recommendations for optimization efforts
? BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
? Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience
? Experience with web content management and content management systems
? Knowledge of Google Analytics
? Experience with social media and emerging trends in digital communication
? Image editing experience with Photoshop or similar a plus
? Writing and editing copy skills a plus
? Interest in (Right of Center) politics and current events
? Able to take initiative, multitask, organize time effectively, and follow up with strong attention to detail
? Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills including tact, flexibility, professionalism, and discretion
? High standards of integrity, responsibility, and respect
? Team approach
? Passion and genuine curiosity
To Apply: Please email your resume AND a custom cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line should state, "Product Specialist" to be considered for this position.
|About Our Company
||Intermarkets is a privately-held firm based in Reston, Virginia, near Washington, D.C. Since its founding in 1997, Intermarkets has developed into the nation's leading independent advertising sales management services firm. We've established our reputation through collaborative partnership engineering and providing custom-tailored solutions for our clients and partners.
Intermarkets is committed to hiring smart, caring people and providing an inclusive, caring and creative environment that enables them to do their best work. In turn, our clients get the highest level of attention to their needs and goals. Plus, it makes Intermarkets a fun place to workand an enjoyable company with which to do business.
Our extensive knowledge of the online and print publishing environments has helped our clients achieve their targeted return on investment. This knowledge is our key competitive advantage that we deliver to each and every one of our clients.
We serve publishers as their exclusive representative marketing their inventory to advertisers; in addition, we provide our advertising clients complete advertising solutions including placements on the Intermarkets Portfolio, media buying and planning, creative development and more. Click here for more information on Intermarkets' services.
Our commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients, appreciating our employees and supporting our communities directly reflects our core values: integrity, dedication, caring, responsibility, progress and creating profit. And when all is said and done, isn't that what matters? That's the Intermarkets Way.