Sr. Account Coordinator - Ad Agency
|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Sales/Advertising Sales
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
• Must have at least 2 - 4 years of ad agency experience in an account services role.
• Must be a college graduate, preferably with a marketing background.
• Video game industry experience and passion for playing video games is a plus.
• Must have general knowledge of the creative advertising process.
• Must have basic understandings of the graphic design process and familiarity with Adobe creative suite. Print, packaging, and out-of-home experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc) is mandatory.
• Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to prioritize and jump from task to task while coordinating with those around you.
• Must have strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to contribute on multiple projects at once.
• Must be detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to follow directions.
• Must be willing to work extended hours in order to meet deadlines.
• Ambition, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn.
• Communicate daily with client to take clear, concise notes, and relay them back accurately to the creative team.
• Create, update and maintain daily internal and client project schedules.
• Keep track of files, assets and deliveries.
• Assist on proposals and proofread documents.
• Send and deliver files to clients as needed.
• Conduct and compile project research when needed.
• Assist in managing client projects and client relationships.
• Answer phones, emails, coordinate photo and/or film shoots and run errands as needed.
• Must be willing to take on responsibility and be accountable for it.
Final round applicants must pass background check which includes proof of clean driving record and insurance.
NO CALLS PLEASE. This is a full-time opportunity. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON SITE. All applicants MUST submit cover letter and salary history along with a resume.
For more information about the company, please visit www.petrolad.com
|About Our Company
||PETROL, a leading full-service advertising agency specializing in progressive marketing for some of the biggest brands in tech, sports, and video gaming--among many more--is seeking an Account Executive. With dedicated departments for print services, motion graphics, AV, social media, interactive/digital, as well as media planning & buying, we regularly develop fully integrated global marketing campaigns for some major brands across genres.