|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Other Publishing, Social App Gaming
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Flexible Hours, Health
Marketing Content Manager is responsible for the development and management of a range of member engagement strategies, tactics, down to member content to support the company’s strategic sales and growth goals. Define, manage and deliver member engagement communications that are aligned to Virgin Pulse business objectives and brand. Develop an in-depth understanding of Virgin Pulse members, how they value their health and wellness and their evaluation to participate in the Virgin Pulse Program as well as the key motivational drivers that motivate them to engage in the program. Develop strategies, plans and content collaboratively across Account Management, Member Engagement and Product Development to create positive member relationships which drive the committed value to Virgin Pulse program sponsors.
What you will be doing (day-to-day):
• Develop an in-depth understanding of member segments, their needs and key drivers for engagement and achievement.
• Create and curate fun and engaging online content for videos, quizzes, polls, tips, challenges, recipes for our total quality of life modules of energy (physical, nutrition, sleep), focus (productivity and stress), drive (relationships, financial and community) that drive member engagement.
• Identify member engagement strategies and tactics to achieve overall company business objectives to drive activation, on boarding and on-going participation in the program.
• Develop integrated engagement campaigns and content comprising one or more of the key engagement drivers (rewards, competition, recognition, social engagement) through online (member website, email, mobile alerts) and offline channels (Posters, DM, Events).
• Demonstrate strong project management skills including: conceptualization; analysis; driving alignment; planning resources; managing across teams; managing milestones and objectives and be responsible for overall project, content or campaign success.
• Innovate, test, deliver and measure member engagement strategies, campaigns, content, programs and tactics.
• Write, design, develop and proof member engagement campaigns and content using the Virgin Pulse brand personality with conversational tone that also inspires members to live better every day and promotes long term behavior change.
• Keep current with new developments in program design, competitive approaches and behavioral change techniques.
• Proactively manage project exceptions through early recognition of issues and effective strategies to mitigate impacts on business objectives.
• Possibly manage one direct report - Marketing Associate.
We would love to talk to you if you have:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications and a minimum of 3-5 years professional B2C marketing experience.
• Experience in consumer content development, programming and engagement. Loyalty marketing a plus.
• Strong online and social copy-writing and proofing experience (writing samples required).
• Ability to lead projects, work across teams and independently, create a shared vision and develop plans through execution and measurement.
• Strong customer and member understanding and the ability to manage between project deliverables to solving business problems. Able to quickly assess a business situation or scenario and quickly develop and drive plans to address challenges or capture opportunities.
• Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
• Strong knowledge of marketing best practices and experience using marketing automation, content management systems as well as social platforms is required. (such as Eloqua, Ektron, SendGrid, Facebook)
• Experience or passion in health and wellness.
What will set you apart from the pack:
• Results oriented leader with strong management skills and demonstrates skills to lead, eliminate complexity and uncertainty, and drive others to a shared vision.
• Exceptional organizational, time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
• Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
|About Our Company
||Virgin Pulse, part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps employers create a workforce with the energy, focus, and drive necessary to fully engage at work and in life. With its award-winning, online platform, the company fosters healthy daily habits and sustainable behavior change that help employees thrive at work and across all aspects of life. Unlike narrowly-focused employee health and engagement solutions, Virgin Pulse is a hub of consumer-focused strategies and innovative tools that set the foundation for a company’s engagement efforts. More than 200 industry leaders representing 1,000,000+ employees have selected Virgin Pulse’s programs to reinvigorate their workplace. Learn more at www.virginpulse.com.