|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Social Media
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Flexible Hours, Health, Stock/Options
San Francisco, CA
||Marketing Manager– Scandinavia
Zoosk seeks a hands-on Marketing Manager to manage our online Marketing campaigns in the Scandinavian markets. The Marketing Manager - Scandinavia will manage customer acquisition campaigns across online and mobile marketing channels, such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo!, etc. to hit monthly budget and ROI goals. This requires the set-up, optimization and analysis of multiple campaigns on a daily basis following a direct response marketing approach. This position will also assist marketing leads and media buyers to set appropriate budgets and customer acquisition goals in the countries. The Marketing manager will also support the other marketing managers and creative department in developing online advertisements, and will assist Zoosk’s business development team in researching appropriate partners for strategic deals in those regions and initiating contact with key partners.
The ideal candidate for this role is data-driven and speaks at least one Scandinavian language fluently. Experience in digital marketing (either on the demand side or at a technology company) or management consulting would indicate a strong fit.
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns for online channels such as search, display, social and mobile
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance for Norway, Denmark, and Sweden, and other markets depending on business needs.
- Research and identify new mobile and display advertising networks, as well as strategic traffic partners in those countries.
- Communicate frequently and proactively with media buyers overseas to manage and optimize media buys in Scandinavia.
- Share insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Assist marketing in the development of country specific marketing collateral such as web banners, emails, and text ads.
- Help with translations for all new Zoosk product rollouts in the Scandinavian markets.
- 3-5 year digital marketing and/or management consulting experience.
- Fluency in one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Understanding of success metrics and ability to measure performance accurately.
- Bachelor degree or higher required.
|About Our Company
Zoosk's innovative matchmaking technologies connect millions of singles around the world with potential matches everyday. Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ engine presents potential matches to users, models users’ behavior as they interact with the recommended singles and continuously incorporates the learnings to improve subsequent suggestions. Founded in 2007 by Alex Mehr and Shayan Zadeh, Zoosk is a top online dating service available in more than 70 countries with headquarters in San Francisco.