|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
San Francisco, CA
• 1-2 years previous experience in social media for a brand or agency
• Excellent writing & grammar skills with a high attention to detail & quality
• Passionate user of social media & digital technologies; knowledge of social media best practices (hashtags, tracked links, etc.)
• Willingness to push the boundaries & drive to interact in real-time with trending topics
• Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural knack for building & maintaining relationships
• Demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Intuitive grasp of the Benefit customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Enthusiastic and energetic work ethic
• Strong organization skills; self-directed and works effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects
• Welcomes constructive criticism with an open mind, always seeking to improve work
• Public relations experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
Technology & Software Knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs
• Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube platforms
• Basic HTML or CSS familiarity
• Preferred knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
• Knowledge of analytics platforms like Sysomos & Facebook Insights a plus
• Knowledge of social media publishing platforms (TweetDeck, Sprout Social, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the basic functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these basic functions.
Candidate must also be available to moderate social channels as needed after hours or on weekends from home. Schedule must remain flexible to accommodate for business needs.
|About Our Company
||As one of beauty's fastest growing and most spirited brands, Benefit has made a name for itself by creating high-quality products that offer solutions with a sense of humor. (No wonder our beauty mantra is "Laughter is the best cosmetic...so grin and wear it!") In addition to laugh-out-loud product names like "Touch Me Then Try to Leave" ...Cream and an eye shadow shade called "My Date's My Brother," Benefit is the beauty queen of creating easy-to-use "fake its & fix its" for a flawless face. With a double dose of creativity and know-how, co-founding twin sisters Jean and Jane Ford have taken Benefit from their first San Francisco boutique to a worldwide phenomenona-laughing all the way.
Benefit's corporate headquarters is a highly charged environment filled with both laughter and hard work - making Benefit a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word 'no' before the word 'problem,' then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.