|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
||You’re a true renaissance communications pro with skill and strategic acumen in Social Media. You have a background in social media marketing, with a strong passion for using it to tell brand stories and generating awareness.
You live and breathe the forefront of latest social media trends. As part of our integrated Communications Group, you’ll be responsible for high-level strategy and overseeing day-to-day execution on all social media channels. You will provide support across several accounts, and will work directly with the client and internal teams to plan, execute and measure social programs.
• 4-6 years professional experience in a social media role
• Must be passionate about social media, professionally and personally
• Excellent, in-depth knowledge of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, etc.) and how each can be most effectively utilized in all scenarios.
• Develop and execute social media strategies
• Manage, maintain and report results and engagement.
• Review and assess client pages with team members and apply insights as appropriate to ensure strategy is current, innovative and effective
• Manage the ideation and execution of promotions, contests and campaigns, as well as strategic recommendations and proposals for existing and prospective clients.
• Oversee day-to-day activities including content creation, posting to channels and monitoring/responding to conversations across channels.
• Familiarity with social media scheduling, publishing and analytics platforms, and understanding metrics to optimize and create/adapt client strategies
• Understanding of opportunities within emerging platforms, online communities and industry developments
• Ability to work well across various internal teams/departments
• Experience with paid advertising for social media
• Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, deadlines and team members
• The self-confidence to work under pressure - both as part of a team and individually - in a fast-paced environment
• Implement and maintain social media best practices
Oxford Communications is a full service marketing agency located in Lambertville, NJ. We work with regional and national brands across a broad range of industries, integrating programs via earned, owned and paid media channels to drive our clients’ success. We work hard, play hard, and strive to foster team-wide creativity through a culture of Brilliance.
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, Paid Time Off, health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing and more.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
|About Our Company
||Oxford Communications is a full service, award winning integrated marketing agency. We provide our clients with full scale marketing programs that include concept, creative, direct mail, online, website, collateral and media services. Oxford Communications headquarters in is Lambertville, New Jersey and services clients nationally and internationally.