|Publication or Company
Digital Brand Architects
||Graphic Design/Art Direction, Social Media
New York, NY
Work within the content team to support graphic design and content development across multiple clients. This includes ensuring active and engaged social communities (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.) by producing modern, fresh and relevant copy and content for a world-class portfolio of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, luxury and entertainment clients.
• Knowledgeable on social media channels and creative elements that each platform requires
• Use graphic design skills to create content for social media platforms, e-commerce and email marketing campaigns
• Create social media appropriate content
• Communicate and coordinate client service ensuring that content supports overall brand voice and identity
• Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
• Liaise with the client services team to ideate and conceptualize content development
• Collaborate and liaise with multiple account teams
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
• Strong data visualization communication skills; ability to understand content and create a visual story
• Expert in Adobe Creative, CS6 or CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Photo editing and retouching
• Mac proficient
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or other related fields
• 2 – 3 years of digital content experience with fashion and luxury brands (long term internships may be considered)
• Freelance position requires a varied in-office working schedule
• Creative flair, accuracy and an eye for detail
• Ability to create clear, concise, engaging and persuasive copy
• Work on tight schedules and deadlines, ensuring all projects are delivered on time
• Create copy that builds an emotional connection with an online audience
• Marketing savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
• Portfolio of web design and social media work that shows work for a range of clients for luxury and consumer.
|About Our Company
||Digital Brand Architects is a transformative boutique agency that expertly navigates the digital landscape through a two-pronged business model: one that tackles digital strategy and social media innovation for some of the world’s most venerable brands and companies, and the other that specializes in the talent management of a world-class portfolio of over 90 top online influencers and publishers. DBA is best heralded as the first and only agency to have a dedicated management division for online talent and for pioneering a monetization model that leverages a digital publisher’s influence online and builds them into prominent brands offline.