Paid Media Specialist
Keller Williams, Boston, MA
Duration: Full Time
We’re looking for a goal-oriented, highly organized Paid Media Specialist to drive our paid US digital marketing program for EF Academy, our private, international boarding and day high schools. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for paid digital campaigns across both SEM and social media that attract great US-based students to apply to our US boarding schools in Pasadena, California and Thornwood, New York. You’ll engage prospective students (and their parents) with the opportunity to study at our uniquely immersive school and use data and insights to optimize how our US marketing funnel is performing.
This is a very hands-on, entrepreneurial role and an exciting opportunity to significantly impact EF Academy’s growth. At EF Academy, we’re proud to be a pioneer in immersion learning and even more proud of our dynamic school community, where every student is known, seen, and valued for who they are.
- Create, manage, and optimize US digital advertising programs using paid search, paid social, display advertising, remarketing, and more.
- Collaborate with the global team to manage and optimize our US-targeted Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and other digital ad buys.
- Create and optimize landing pages, find and test new channels, and relentlessly look for areas to improve performance in the US.
- Support the amplification of influencer, pr, and social content.
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign performance and data, creating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on US paid performance – Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
- QA test and troubleshoot changes and issues, ensuring that our digital ad buys and marketing systems are always running smoothly.
- Explore and pursue new traffic and growth sources, testing and refining our US digital marketing plan on an ongoing basis.
- A/B test messaging, formats, and ad units and identify actionable insights to optimize results and improve ad performance.
- Collaborate with the global marketing team including the global Director of Growth Marketing to identify and implement paid digital strategies that improve top-of-funnel results for the US market.
- Collaborate with the enrollment team to support their efforts to reach prospective students and parents.
This job is for you if you
- Are ambitious, results-driven, and take the initiative to make things happen.
- Get satisfaction out of helping drive business growth.
- Enjoy coming up with (and trying) new ideas to improve digital marketing performance.
- Like working with colleagues to craft compelling, high-quality campaign assets.
- Believe it’s important to build bridges of understanding and respect across cultures and ideas
- Proven (3+ years) digital marketing experience focused on growth marketing or demand generation.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and other digital acquisition channels.
- Strong understanding of digital remarketing techniques.
- A solid understanding of conversion-improvement tactics, A/B testing approaches, and landing page optimization.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and web/campaign tracking best-practices.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics for marketing measurement.
- Ability to self-manage projects and work independently while also proactively raising issues and seeking answers.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
Work in our North American headquarters where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-runEFfinitygroups, community groups, and clubs. You can expect:
- Paid international travel
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of work-from-home flexibility work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Four weeks paid vacation your first year and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com