If you’re looking to run a promo on Twitter, we have a cool new platform for you to check out: HashAwards.
The service is customizable to suit your needs and offers a great way to create some buzz for your brand. Who doesn’t like winning stuff?
You create as many categories (and groups) as you want. Each category can have a #hashtag for nominations directly on Twitter or people can simply access your fully-customizable Awards page to see all of the categories and submit their nominations/votes there. Here’s how the nomination screen looks:
And HashAwards offers five types of nomination formats:
- Free text
- Twitter Users
After the nomination phase, the top X nominees are automatically selected for the voting phase. And here’s how the voting screen looks!
- Choose how many categories there will be in your Award.
- Select how many nominees will be selected for the final votes
- Allow users to nominate and vote from your Award Page or any other app.
- Display winners publicly on the page or not.
- Validate and replace ineligible users.
- Pre-define the tweet that users will have to use.
- Filter spammer accounts.
Or maybe you have a spare 20 hours or so to whip this up on your own . . . and administer it. We didn’t think so.
(Dice image from Shutterstock)
- New From Twitter: More Relevant Ads With Tailored Audience Retargeting
- 'Mob City' First TV Show To Be Broadcast Line-By-Line, Tweet-By-Tweet (In Advance) On Twitter
- Finally! Twitter's Self-Service Ads Are Now Available To SMBs In UK, Ireland And Canada
- New "LeadSift Fingerprint" Tool Uncovers Detailed Insights About Any Twitter User