If you’re looking to run a promo on Twitter, we have a cool new platform for you to check out: HashAwards.
The service is customizable to suit your needs and offers a great way to create some buzz for your brand. Who doesn’t like winning stuff?
You create as many categories (and groups) as you want. Each category can have a #hashtag for nominations directly on Twitter or people can simply access your fully-customizable Awards page to see all of the categories and submit their nominations/votes there. Here’s how the nomination screen looks:
And HashAwards offers five types of nomination formats:
- Free text
- Twitter Users
After the nomination phase, the top X nominees are automatically selected for the voting phase. And here’s how the voting screen looks!
- Choose how many categories there will be in your Award.
- Select how many nominees will be selected for the final votes
- Allow users to nominate and vote from your Award Page or any other app.
- Display winners publicly on the page or not.
- Validate and replace ineligible users.
- Pre-define the tweet that users will have to use.
- Filter spammer accounts.
Or maybe you have a spare 20 hours or so to whip this up on your own . . . and administer it. We didn’t think so.
(Dice image from Shutterstock)
- How to Drive Business Sales With Twitter [TWITTER TIPS]
- 8 Tweets That Generate Engagement [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 15 Twitter Tips That Get More Retweets, Favourites And Clicks [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Heineken Helps Urban Explorers Discover Which Night Spots Are Trending On Twitter