Users from around the globe can create their own custom track for free based on a tweet.
Here’s how it works:
- Send a tweet to @JBLAudio using #JBLGrammys or #JBLTweetMusic.
- Tweet Music converts the letters and phrases of the tweet into a sound clip that is remixed into a song.
- Get a tweet back from @JBLAudio, listen to a custom-made track and share it with friends. According to the company, they’re only allowed a certain number of tweets per day, so they ask users to be patient.
Bonus: through February 10, 2014, by creating one of these musical tweets, users are automatically entered to win a trip to attend the 2015 Grammys, JBL Cinema SB400 Soundbars, Synchros S700 Headphones or JBL Charge Wireless Speakers. Winners will be notified by a DM via their Twitter handle.
On jbltweetmusic.com, you can scroll through and listen to tracks created for other Twitter users based on their tweets.
- Listen To Your Twitter Friends' Shared Music With Serendip
- Twitter Poised To Scrap #Music App After 'Abysmal' Downloads
- Twitter #Music Integrated Into Spotify And Rdio
- Twitter #Music Getting Trending Station On iTunes Radio