The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit has added 10 additional speakers to its conference agenda. In addition to the current roster of gaming and mobile leaders, the following new speakers will be joining the June 26th event in San Francisco:
- Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Machine Zone
- Jamil Moledina, VP Business Development, Funzio
- Justin Siegel, Co-Founder & CEO, MocoSpace
- Scott Prather, Senior Director, Business Development, PlayPhone
- Shawn Foust, VP of Business Development, PlayMesh
- Phyllis Guo, Chief Strategist, The9 Limited
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
A very limited number of passes are available at the early bird price of $499 (on-site price is $699). This price will be good through Wednesday, May 23rd only, so take advantage of early registration pricing and sign up now.
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco
- See Topsy, DataSift, San Francisco Giants, Buffer and NASA at AllTwitter Marketing Conference
- How Professional Sports Are Monetizing Through Social Media