Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is headed to San Francisco in five short weeks on June 26, 2012!
With the continued rise of the iPhone, iPad, and Android, 2012 will be a defining year for the world of smartphone and tablet games. What does this mean for the mobile and gaming industries? Where is the future of gaming headed on established and emerging smartphone and tablet platforms? No matter the size or scope of your current game efforts, at Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit you’ll learn successful game design tactics and monetization strategies from industry leaders who will share their collective wisdom on what’s working today and where the future of gaming is heading next.
Join us at the event and get tactical mobile gaming tips, successful methods for innovation, and strategies for improving customer acquisition and distribution. Take advantage of limited early registration pricing and register now. Full access passes are only $399 when you register by this Wednesday, May 23 (on-site price: $699).
Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is excited to present over 35 speakers including:
- Charles Hudson, Venture Partner, SoftTech VC
- Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Michael Rubin, Executive Director Business Development, AT&T Interactive
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Machine Zone
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
- Chris Petrovic, GM, GameStop
- Blair Hamilton, Head of Studios, CrowdStar
View full program here.
Remember, sign up by this Wednesday and save $300.
We hope to see you there!
- How Professional Sports Are Monetizing Through Social Media
- Save $200 On AllTwitter, AllFacebook Marketing Conference Pass - Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
- Go Social This Summer With AllTwitter Marketing Conference - One Day Sale On Now!
- Twitter Business Tools, Tips And Tactics