Did you know that pictures on Twitter are retweeted 128 percent more than videos? Or that articles with images generate 94 percent more views? What if I told you that 46 percent of people say that a website’s design is their number one criterion for discerning the credibility of that company?
Your content creation strategy matters, particularly when it comes to your social media campaigns. Here are four quick tips that will instantly improve your results.
1. Make sure your URLs are short (Twitter will take care of this for you automatically using their internal t.co shortener, but on other platforms use services such as Bit.ly)
2. Post where you know that your audience is hanging out and engaging (think about the best times to tweet)
3. Post often, but don’t make every social media post a link to a new blog or piece of content (make it about them, not you)
4. Engage with others (and keep on engaging!)
Check the visual below for more insights, which comes courtesy of Quick Sprout.
(Source: Quick Sprout.)
- 6 Tips to Create a Super Social Media Strategy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Which Social Network is Right for Your Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What, When and Where to Post on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- #Facebook, #Twitter, #Pinterest, #Instagram: How to Write the Perfect Post [INFOGRAPHIC]