We’re excited to announce the launch of our new conference, Social Curation Summit! Join us in New York City on July 31 for the first ever full-day conference exploring the business of social content curation and visual communities. We’re offering a special early bird rate of only $199 when you register by Thursday, June 7.
As the popularity of Pinterest, Tumblr, Fancy, and other contributed content sites continues to grow, now is the time for your company to learn how to seize the opportunity to extend influencer outreach and build your brand. The Social Curation Summit program will cover key topics including:
- Tastemaking Through Curated Communities
- The Social Media Mixtape: Curating Music and Other Sounds
- Collecting and Archiving Across Multiple Platforms
- Inspiration for DIY Communities
- The Democratization of Artistic Achievement through Social Media
We’ll be announcing our speaker lineup soon, so be sure to keep an eye on http://www.mediabistro.com/socialcurationsummit for event updates.
Remember, the early bird rate ends soon – sign up now and save. We hope to see you there!
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco
- See Topsy, DataSift, San Francisco Giants, Buffer and NASA at AllTwitter Marketing Conference
- How Professional Sports Are Monetizing Through Social Media