Are you finding social media boring?
Facebook has been with us for a little more than a decade, Twitter since 2006, and some 73 percent of online adults now use at least one social media site. But recent studies have revealed that six in 10 dislike excessive sharing on social media, with other polls suggesting a growing malaise.
So what’s going on? Has the success of social media led it to become the norm and, much like any other everyday thing, a bit passé? Is it simply a case of information overload? Or have the day in, day out updates from the people you follow and pages you Like simply become a little too dry? A little too ordinary?
This infographic from Delvv looks at why you might be bored using social media.
* I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you find Twitter boring, it’s entirely your fault.
- Walmart Dominates Social Media #BackToSchool Chatter [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Is Your Business Ready for Social Media? (Use This Decision Tree to Find Out!)
- Cross-Channel Commerce: Mobile, Social and the Internet of Things [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Blogs, Social Media, Video, SEO, Apps - 10 Years of Digital Storytelling [INFOGRAPHIC]