This week, NJ.com is hiring a community engagement producer, while Coyne Public Relations needs a social media specialist. Global Traveler is seeking a director of digital media, and Lewis and Sheron is on the hunt for a social media and marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Community Engagement Producer NJ.com (Morristown, NJ)
- Social Media Specialist Coyne Public Relations (Parsippany, NJ)
- Director of Digital Media Global Traveler (Yardley, PA)
- Social Media & Marketing Manager Lewis and Sheron (Atlanta, GA)
- Social Media Community Engagement Coordinator International Fellowship of Christians & Jews (Chicago, IL)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Newsday Media Group, Punchkick Interactive, Money Map Press
- Social Media Jobs: Guardian, NBTY, Ford Foundation
- Social Media Jobs: NYC Social, McMurry/TMG, Moontoast
- Social Media Jobs: Penny Lane Pictures, World Science Festival, Sounds True