You’ve probably noticed that asking folks to tweet your links isn’t so tough, but asking them to tweet a separate call to action for you is not super successful. Why?
Well, beyond the fact that begging for tweets is annoying (and must make your heart sad), people are very busy and if you’re lucky enough to grab their attention, you have to make sharing your message VERY simple. As in “here’s your pre-written tweet” simple. And we’re going to show you how.
TweetThis, brought to you by Dashburst, is really easy to use.
- Enter your tweet text message into the share box.
- Click the “Generate Tweet Link!” button to create a custom link url and the embed code.
- Share the link and/or get the embed code.
What happens next? Once readers click the link, they’re brought to twitter with the tweet message ready to go. All they need to do is click “tweet.” And if you want, you can even embed the code in your website, blog or email campaigns – and customize it too!
Check it out and let us know what you think!
And in the meantime, if you want to tell people about how awesome All Twitter is, please tweet it out by clicking right here (already pre-written for you as seen above, fabulous reader!).
See? How easy is THAT!?
(Make it easy image from Shutterstock)
- New From Twitter: More Relevant Ads With Tailored Audience Retargeting
- 'Mob City' First TV Show To Be Broadcast Line-By-Line, Tweet-By-Tweet (In Advance) On Twitter
- Finally! Twitter's Self-Service Ads Are Now Available To SMBs In UK, Ireland And Canada
- New "LeadSift Fingerprint" Tool Uncovers Detailed Insights About Any Twitter User