As a small brand using Twitter to raise awareness of your products and services, how do you engage customers and maintain a loyal, engaged following?
“Talk with them, and not just at them,” suggests Twitter in this new video, which outlines the following tips.
1. Ask questions and collect feedback
2. Pitch your customers about new products and services they’d like to see from your business
3. Respond promptly to customer concerns and questions
4. Where necessary, move conversations to email to maintain customer privacy
5. Tap into live events, TV programs, news and seasonal events that relate to your business to trigger spikes in conversation
6. Create buzz for new product launches by planning your campaign on Twitter several weeks in advance to maximise interest and anticipation
This video from @TwitterSmallBiz looks at how to engage and maintain a loyal Twitter following.
- The 7 Elements of an Optimized Twitter Profile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Week on #Twitter: 8 in 10 Social Shares on Facebook, Best Social Media for Business, Social B2B
- Why You Should do a Twitter Audit Today
- What is the Best Social Media Platform for YOUR Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]