Want to meet Twitter’s security team in person and hear about what they’re working on right now? Maybe scope out opportunities to join the Twitter flock? Well, you can’t because the event is full, but here’s what you’ll miss . . .
Next Thursday, March 29 from 5:30 – 9 p.m. (PT), Twitter’s security team will be presenting on a host of security-style topics at Twitter HQ. Here’s the lineup as posted on the Twitter Engineering blog:
- Neil Daswani (@neildaswani): Online fraud and mobile application abuse
- Jason Wiley (@capnwiley) & Dino Fekaris (@dino): Twitter phishing vectors and the fallout
- Neil Matatall (@nilematotle): Brakeman: detecting security vulnerabilities in Ruby on Rails applications via static analysis
We’ll keep an eye out for upcoming events and try to let you know before they fill up next time! Doh. In the meantime, follow the #TwitterSec hashtag for more Twitter-specific security info.
(Conference photo from Shutterstock)
- How Professional Sports Are Monetizing Through Social Media
- Save $200 On AllTwitter, AllFacebook Marketing Conference Pass - Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
- Go Social This Summer With AllTwitter Marketing Conference - One Day Sale On Now!
- Twitter Business Tools, Tips And Tactics