If you weren’t one of the hundreds of what’s-his-names and so-and-sos who rolled up to the Carnegie Library in an Uber black car last night, it could mean one of three things.
1) You are old. We’re not talking John McLaughlin old…just over 40.
2) Your ambitious boozing and party hopping are not worthy of recognition in print.
3) You were recently arrested. (Too soon?)
Otherwise, like FishbowlDC, you were downing as many fine bourbons as your liver would allow at Washington Life’s ”Young and the Guest List” fete. With countless bars, trippy body painting, and sequins from here to tomorrow, the historic venue played host to WL‘s fave overachievers under 40: 217 business leaders and entrepreneurs, 42 White House and Capitol Hill staffers, 29 media pros, 6 restaurateurs, 8 athletes, 5 diplomats, 10 members of Congress, and 18 artists.
Representing the Fourth Estate were CNN’s Brianna Keilar, Peter Hamby, Lauren Pratapas and Matt Dornic, WaPo’s Jackie Kucinich, Politico’s Patrick Gavin and his much better and more attractive half – Anne Gavin, Nikki Schwab from U.S. News….and others. Yes many, many others who escape our bourbon-laced memory.*
Check out the pics below!
- FOX News' Lea Gabrielle Featured in Northern Virginia Magazine
- Dan Berman Will Join National Journal; Ben Pershing Promoted
- Cillizza On the Vilification Of Chris Hughes
- The List of TNR Resignations Grows Amid Shake Up