Quote(s) of the Day
Business reporter endorses lobster truck
“Endorsing @Lobstertruckdc — more than worth the 25-minute wait and price ($15) for this delicious pile of lobster claw meat. #dcfood”
- AP Business writer Daniel Wagner in a Monday tweet.
In a town where the mexican restaurant menu has a phonetic pronunciation guide. Taquitos-Tah-key-toes, Quesadilla-Kay-sah-dee-yah
- WaPo personal finance writer Nancy Trejos in a Monday tweet.
Not even writing headline for this…
“I just saw a Chuck introduce himself to a Todd. That was really weird.”
- NBC Capitol Hill correspondent Luke Russert in a Monday tweet.
D.C. writer gets favorite granddaughter status
“Emergency trip to DC to pick up Grandpa and Great Aunt Dee at Beck rally almost done. This is why I’m their favorite grandchild.”
-FishbowlDC Contributor Ashley Estill in a weekend tweet during Glenn Beck rally.
Reporter apologizes for self-promoting
- Quote of the Day: Greenwald Coming Back to US
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.
- But How Does Dave Weigel Feel About the Obama-Castro Handshake?