Journo laments end of madras shorts
“Madras pants for the last time this year. Sigh #endofsummer The seersucker shorts got their last.”
- AP White House reporter Phil Elliott in a weekend tweet.
McIntyre relates to Brewer’s Cindy Brady moment
“But I can sympathize with the lights going on the camera going on, and just blanking out. It happens.”
- Former CNN Pentagon Correspondent Jamie McIntyre, speaking on the moment of TV brain freeze Arizona Republican Gov. Jan Brewer, who is running for reelection. McIntyre runs the website, Line of Departure, a military news and national policy blog.
Slate reporter talks dog politics
Blogger shuns grammar police
“I much prefer e-mails cursing my name and Jewishness to e-mails picking nits with my grammar.” – WaPo‘s Ezra Klein in recent tweet.
Journo gets organized on Labor Day
“House cleaned, dog washed, car washed, Jay washed. Labor done on Labor day. Now time for a glass of wine.”
- Time‘s congressional correspondent Jay Newton-Small in a Labor Day tweet.
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.
- But How Does Dave Weigel Feel About the Obama-Castro Handshake?
- What He Said...