- “[D]ump David Gregory as host of ‘Meet the Press.’”
- “[S]teal Jan Crawford Greenburg from CBS…”
- “Get some capable conservatives (instead of a left, lefter and leftist panel) and New Media liberals” for the roundtable shows.
- Designate MSNBC’s prime time lineup as “entertainment” rather than news.
Rubin has been especially critical of Gregory as of late. In mid-January she accused him of conducting a “softball interview” with President Obama on New Years Day. She also said Gregory was “ill-prepared, doesn’t listen to the answers or has no interest in conducting tough interviews of the Obama administration’s surrogates.” In her weekend column, she described Gregory as “incapable of asking hard questions and whose most distinctive moment was a stupid, illegal gun stunt.”
Rubin’s suggestion to replace Gregory… NBC’s Chuck Todd, who, as it happens, filled in for Gregory Sunday.
An NBC News spokesperson declined to comment for the story. We never heard back from Rubin.
- Daniel Halper Outlines Defensive Tactics Preceding Clinton, Inc.'s Publication
- Edward Klein's Latest Blood Feud the Topic of Much Scandalous Conversation
- Sarah Palin Pens Support for Impeachment of President Obama
- Daily Caller's Betsy Rothstein Mentions Montel Williams' Earrings on Twitter. Storm Ensues.