Politico put out a glossy edition this weekend in celebration of the WHCD. In case you haven’t picked up your copy, here’s what you’re missing:
- An interview with Seth Meyers. He says doing the dinner, a notoriously tough gig especially with President Obama, who has a reputation for being funny, is a service to his country.
- Political jokes solicited from other comedians, including Paula Poundstone, Bill Maher and Aisha Tyler
- Comedy pointers for POTUS
- Short profiles of the WHCA board members
- A guide to the weekend parties
- and, of course, a primer on the food