• NBC’s Meet the Press: Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX), Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT), Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Susan G. Komen for the Cure founder Amb. Nancy Brinker, NBC’s Chief Medical Editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman
• CBS’ Face the Nation: Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ), Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) and CBS medical correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton
• ABC’s This Week: Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), Sen. Ben Nelson (D-NE), Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and a roundtable with ABC’s George Will, Republican strategist Liz Cheney, Aspen Institute’s Walter Isaacson and former Clinton Labor Secretary and The American Prospect‘s Robert Reich
• Fox News Sunday: Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Sen. Kit Bond (R-MO), Sen. Arlen Specter (D-PA), Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) and former director of the National Institutes of Health Bernadine Healy
• CNN’s State of the Union: Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO), Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), CNN Republican strategist Mary Matalin, CNN Democratic strategist James Carville, California Republican Senate candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Senator Carl Levin (D-MI)
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Rep. William Lacy Clay, Jr. (D-MO), Active Health Management’s Dr. Melissa Clarke and a panel with NPR’s Michel Martin, TWT‘s Amanda Carpenter, XM Satellite radio’s Joe Madison, Politico‘s Nia-Malika Henderson and News One/Interactive One’s Smokey Fontaine
• CNN’s Amanpour: J Street’s Jeremy Ben-Ami, American Jewish Committee’s David Harris, Afghan Minister of Interior Hanif Atmar and former Finance Minister; Chairman, Institute of State Effectiveness Dr. Ashraf Ghani
Will update as we learn them.
- Barack Obama: Underwood Gets Stuff Done. Alex Burns: False.
- CNN Takes Another Step Away From News
- Bonnie Rollins to Retire from NBC News DC Bureau
- Weekend Show Preview 12.13 - 12.15