• CBS’ Face the Nation: Exclusive interview with former Secretary of State Colin Powell.
• CNN’s State of the Union (with Candy Crowley now): Gov. Jim Douglas (R) Vermont; Gov. Deval Patrick (D) Massachusetts; Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.; Susan Molinari (R) former U.S. Representative, and former Democratic NJ Gov. Jon Corzine.
• Fox News’ Fox News Sunday: Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Governor Haley Barbour (MS-R), Gov. Jennifer Granholm, (D- Michigan) and Steve Grove, Head of News and Politics at YouTube.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Christine Brennan, USA Today, ABC News contributor; Jason Whitlock, Kansas City Star; ESPN contributor; Lisa Bloom, CNN legal analyst
• CNN’s GPS with Fareed Zakaria: James Baker, former U.S. Secretary of State; Abu Bakr al-Qirbi, Yemeni Foreign Minister
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Deficit committee co-chairmen Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles, Bloomberg’s Rich Miller, Hans Nichols, Indira Lakshmanan, Margaret Carlson and Kate O’Beirne.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) and John Boyd, Jr., president of the National Black Farmers Association.
• CNN’s Amanpour: Bernardo Alvarez Herrera, Venezuelan Ambassador to the U.S.; Michael Shifter, VP for policy and director of the Andean Program at the Inter-American Dialogue; Leopoldo Lopez Mendoza, former District Mayor of Caracas
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.)
We’ll update as we get ‘em.