What we almost missed today…
• WaPo’s Mike Wilbon is profiled by Washingtonian. Wilbon talks about what it’s like to turning 50, becoming a new father, and recovering from a heart attack- plus what he thinks of his friend President Obama, the Redskins, the Wizards, the Nats, Tony Kornheiser, etc.
• The 13th annual Webby Award nominees were announced today. The Onion, NBC.com and NYTimes.com lead the pack in nominations. WebNewser has the complete list of nominees here.
• Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has a piece up on The Daily Beast on the Masters.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death