What we almost missed today…
• In light of CNN’s Sasha Johnson‘s move to the Department of Transportation, WaPo’s Ed O’Keefe takes a look at those journos who have gone before her, including Jay Carney, Linda Douglass and Peter Gosselin.
• Talk show host Maury Povich was in DC today for an event on teenage pregnancy at the National Press Club. It was there Povich told Politico’s Patrick Gavin that he’d invite John Edwards and onetime mistress Rielle Hunter on his show for a paternity test. “We’d even do the testing for free,” said Povich.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death