What we almost missed today…
• Above, reporters, including MSNBC’s Brian Mooar, were not welcome with open arms at the Values Voters Summit today.
• Ahead of the UN General Assembly meeting next week, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will sit down with PBS’ Margaret Warner for an interview to air on Monday’s “The Newshour with Jim Lehrer.” And Bill Clinton will be Larry King‘s guest for the full hour on CNN Monday.
- Awkward Interactions at Heritage Foundation's Launch of The Daily Signal
- Mice Close Washington Post Cafeteria
- Is Ed Henry the Reason for Mice Problem in White House Press Room?
- MoJo Smacks Down Examiner Writer 'Investigating' Michael Hastings' Death