Maybe it was better when Charlie Sheen was partying with porn stars and a “briefcase full of cocaine.”
In a truly astonishing series of events today, the highest paid television actor in Hollywood:
2) Caused CBS to cancel production of the eight remaining episodes of this year’s season of Two and a Half Men;
3) Went off once more on Lorre, this time via a just-posted “Open Letter” on TMZ. It reads, in part:
I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can’t handle my power and can’t handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels, especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.
The laugh track is gone, and so too, possibly, Sheen’s immediate future in Hollywood.
- Brooklyn Journo Revisits 2005 Heath Ledger Interview
- Winner of Second Place Behind Slate/Travoltified: The LA Times
- Novelist Andrea Cremer Chose Veronica Mars Over a Summer Vacation
- Columnist to Alec Baldwin: Silicon Valley Nerds 'Would Adore You'