The Los Angeles Times Media Group announced a series of executive changes:
- Andrea Nunn was hired as vice president of media and business development, where she will be responsible for broadcasting and publishing sales. Nunn was previously at HBO as vice president of domestic network distribution.
- David Burns was promoted to vice president of promotional revenue, sports and events. He was previously the managing regional sales director for the Westside for the LAT Media Group.
- Mike Kechichian was promoted to vice president of advertiser marketing. Kechichian was the director of marketing, planning and development for the LAT Media Group.
- Jennifer Collins was named vice president of digital revenue products. Collins was the former general manager of Variety.com and will develop new products and oversee the publishing of special sections.
- LeBron James Announces Cleveland Return Via Sports Illustrated
- Wall Street Journal Film Reporter Moves Over to Twitter
- Et Tu, Journalists Who Wrote That Bogus George Clooney Item?
- Long Island Star Trek Fanatic's Story Takes Flight