PHOTO DOES NOT DEPICT ACTUAL MAYRAV SAAR*
Things we didn’t know:
Saar took up journalism when the auto shop class was cancelled.
Things we already knew:
She has two full-time jobs, being a mom and being a writer.
Things we’re glad we know:
As a reporter, I have never suffered from “writer’s block,” because if you did the legwork, if you have all your facts, you’ll always have a story to tell.
Tell us more!
* The person or persons appearing in the photograhs that appear on this website are models and used for illustrative purposes only. No actual Mayravs were used for this purpose.
- Brooklyn Journo Revisits 2005 Heath Ledger Interview
- Winner of Second Place Behind Slate/Travoltified: The LA Times
- Meet the NYC Journalist with a Byline That's Hard to Beat
- Novelist Andrea Cremer Chose Veronica Mars Over a Summer Vacation