PHOTO DOES NOT DEPICT ACTUAL MAYRAV SAAR*
Things we didn’t know:
Saar took up journalism when the auto shop class was cancelled.
Things we already knew:
She has two full-time jobs, being a mom and being a writer.
Things we’re glad we know:
As a reporter, I have never suffered from “writer’s block,” because if you did the legwork, if you have all your facts, you’ll always have a story to tell.
Tell us more!
* The person or persons appearing in the photograhs that appear on this website are models and used for illustrative purposes only. No actual Mayravs were used for this purpose.
- Novelist Recounts Her Ascension to Darren Star-dom
- People Celebrates 'Most Beautiful' Issue with Creepy Photos
- Unlike Many Music Journalists, NPR's Ann Powers Does Her Homework
- Guardian Dudette Salutes Bill & Ted's Excellent Anniversary