- Tabloid Wars: Is almost here. [E&P]
- Bush Times: House’s condemnation of media. [NYT]
- Edge: Time Inc. quietly “testing” new title. [NYP]
- ‘Terri Schiavo Moment’: The Times and First Amendment need one, says William Powers. [National Journal]
- Confirm: USA Today can’t, as far accuracy of details of its NSA story go. [USA Today]
Scholastic is looking for a Copy Editor. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Multimedia Producer. next job Crain's New York Business is looking for a Account Manager. next job Macmillan is looking for a Marketing Analytics Director. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Editorial Director, Tastebook.com. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Editor, Science/Medical Journals. next job The Museum of Modern Art is looking for a Video Producer. next job Scholastic is looking for a Meta-Data Assistant. next job Daily Mail Online is looking for a General Reporters. next job John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager. see all
Starting August 6, learn how to find the right agent for your book and write a query that will get the deal done! Taught by Barbara Clark, a book agent and publishing consultant, you will learn the best methods for finding a literary agent, the proper protocol and etiquette for seeking literary representation, how to send queries and more. Register now!