- Tabloid Wars: Is almost here. [E&P]
- Bush Times: House’s condemnation of media. [NYT]
- Edge: Time Inc. quietly “testing” new title. [NYP]
- ‘Terri Schiavo Moment’: The Times and First Amendment need one, says William Powers. [National Journal]
- Confirm: USA Today can’t, as far accuracy of details of its NSA story go. [USA Today]
The New York State Society of CPAs is looking for a Copywriter. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. next job Columbia Magazine is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Editor. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job A Massive Name in Lifestyle Media is looking for a Director of Content Marketing Strategy. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Art Director. next job Nine West Group is looking for a Database Marketing Manager, White Plains NY. next job Emerald Expositions is looking for a Associate Editor-Contract Magazine. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Web Developer. see all
Starting September 4, learn how to get your work in top publications! You'll learn how to create captivating stories editors will want and readers will love, understand which magazines are right for your stories, craft compelling pitch letters, and more! You'll leave this class with two polished articles and corresponding pitch letters. Register now!