- Tabloid Wars: Is almost here. [E&P]
- Bush Times: House’s condemnation of media. [NYT]
- Edge: Time Inc. quietly “testing” new title. [NYP]
- ‘Terri Schiavo Moment’: The Times and First Amendment need one, says William Powers. [National Journal]
- Confirm: USA Today can’t, as far accuracy of details of its NSA story go. [USA Today]
amNewYork is looking for a Associate Editor. next job MailOnline is looking for a US Managing Editor - NY. next job Columbia Business School is looking for a Managing Editor. next job Viacom is looking for a Manager, Retail Marketing(TRU/K-MART). next job Major Health/Wellness Digital Site is looking for a Digital Sales - CPG. next job TYR Sport is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer / Associate Art Manager. next job Watson Adventures is looking for a Writer. next job China Institue is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer. next job Public Relations, Fashion is looking for a Vice President, Fashion. next job Allure.com is looking for a Freelance Social Media Editor. see all
Turn your culinary passion into a successful food blog! Starting October 27, Carissa Chesanek, the Miami Editor for Zagat Miami, will teach you the fundamentals of food writing including establishing tone, sensory details, and highlighting taste. You'll create an engaging food blog complete with a mission statement, posts, and content plan for success. Register now!