Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Time Joins Tumblr, Sept. 6
- Traffic Reporter Jill Nicolini Leaves WPIX, Heads for WNYW (left), Sept. 2
- News 12 Long Island Meteorologist Rich Hoffman Curses On Air, Rips Station, Sept. 2
- Simplistic Lady Gaga Featured on Harper’s Bazaar, Sept. 7
- Covering 9/11 ‘Heart Wrenching’ and ’Nightmare’ for WPIX Morning Anchor Sukanya Krishnan, Sept. 6
- Two WSJ Veterans Leave for New York Times, Sept. 6
- Catching Up with Former Channel 9/WWOR Weatherman Lloyd Lindsay Young, Sept. 6
- Former Governor David Paterson Gets a ‘Surprise’ as WOR Afternoon Host, Sept. 2
- Back to WCBS, Chris Wragge Co-Anchors 6 p.m. Newscast, Sept. 7
- Recently Retired WABC/Channel 7 Sports Anchor Scott Clark ‘Felt Very Strongly’ About Wearing Officers’ Badges After 9/11, Sept. 5
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- People Celebrates 'Most Beautiful' Issue with Creepy Photos
- Smithsonian Goes Celebrity Route
- Nina Willdorf Named Editor of All You
- Lake Bell AND Tom Hardy Go Topless for Esquire