We like Rex Sorgatz‘s predictions for the new year. Tech, media and pop culture – you know the stuff we actually care about. He wrote 36 predictions…15 of them are pretty good.
Here are some examples:
9. Starbucks. After trying everything else imaginable, they introduce a new “buffet” option, which is a surprise hit.
24. Publishing. 49 books are published that chronicle the end of publishing.
Read the whole list and decide for yourself.
Our thanks to BuzzFeed for catching this.
- Guardian Dudette Salutes Bill & Ted's Excellent Anniversary
- 15,000-Word, Seven-Part Las Vegas Sun Series Wins Dart Award
- On His 67th Birthday, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Starts New Gig: Los Angeles Register Columnist
- Hollywood Reporter Lists 35 'Most Powerful People in New York Media'