1. What newspapers do you read?
Los Angeles Times, New York Times, Daily Variety, and to catch up on the hometown, Riverside Press-Enterprise.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? Millenium is a word that I still can’t say without a verbal backspace.
3. Which Web sites (besides FBLA) are on your favorites bookmark? LAO, Blogdowntown, photography blog jmcolberg.com, MediaBistro’s unbeige, and SPARCmurals.org
4. Where do you get your car washed? Little Tokyo Car Wash on 1st St just east of Alameda.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Richard. And he’s been calling. I’m overdue.
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? Not in our lifetime. There’s a certain romance with print, and the dwindling audience will return when some adjustments are made in a newspapers narrative.