Here at FishbowlNY, we don’t normally report about Monday lunch at Michael’s. However, in advance of our columnist Diane Clehane‘s next Wednesday hit parade, for which she will be joined by a Downton Abbey cast member, we wanted to make the rare exception.
Pictured above, from left to right, are:
- Entrepreneur-philanthropist Lauren Bush Lauren;
- Harper Collins author Jessica Seinfeld (crouching);
- Fashion expert and former What Not To Wear co-host Stacy London;
- Exiting NBCUniversal exec Lauren Zalaznick;
- Marie Claire editor-in-chief Anne Fulenwider;
- Zuckerberg Media CEO/founder Randi Zuckerberg;
- Girls co-star Allison Williams;
- CNN/CNBC/Bloomberg anchor Nicole Lapin;
- Al Jazeera America anchor Ali Velshi ;
- Zuckerberg Media COO Bradley Lautenbach.
This impressive group, along with several others not shown including fashion designer Stacey Bendet Eisner, gathered today at the invitation of Fulenwider to celebrate the Tuesday release of the Harper Collins books by Zuckerberg that everyone is shown holding.