- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Duggal Visual Solutions is looking for a Assistant Manager- Marketing Department. next job Icarus Films is looking for a Home Video Sales Director. next job Branding Agency is looking for a Account Manager. next job Q by Equinox is looking for a Lifestyle Editor. next job China Institue is looking for a Chief Marketing Officer. next job Jun Group Productions LLC is looking for a Account Manager. next job Selfie.com is looking for a Director of Marketing. next job CreativeFeed is looking for a Freelance Project Manager / Producer. next job Allure.com is looking for a Freelance Social Media Editor. next job Major Health/Wellness Digital Site is looking for a Digital Sales - CPG. see all