- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
The New York Post is looking for a Part Time Imaging Tech. next job The Opportunity Agenda is looking for a Media Outreach Coordinator. next job Photo District News Magazine is looking for a Designer. next job Brandstyle Communications is looking for a Account Coordinator. next job Brandstyle Communications is looking for a Senior Account Executive. next job Conde Nast is looking for a Men's Reporter, WWD. next job Cultural Vistas is looking for a Designer (NY). next job Public Relations Agency is looking for a Beauty/Lifestyle Media Coordinator. next job XO Group Inc is looking for a Community Coordinator, The Nest. next job Mondo Publishing is looking for a Administrative Assistant. see all