Sr. Editor at PR Newswire, Cathleen Cotter, fancies herself as an Arthurian enchantress. And we can see why. She did answer our insidiously insightful questions without the use of ancient magicks.
1. What newspapers do you read? L.A. Times on weekends, the Argonaut (local paper), LA Weekly, City Beat (otherwise I get my news online)
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? none, but I do enjoy reading the paper while out with my friends for breakfast on the weekend and we read interesting bits to each other.
3. Which Web sites (besides FBLA) are on your favorites bookmark? I don’t really use bookmarks. The tabs on my Firefox browser are set to Flickr, Gmail, CNN, LA Observed and Curbed L.A.
4. Where do you get your car washed? This place on Lincoln, north of Washington Blvd.
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Yes–Marilyn