From our offices in New York, Time senior editor Jonathan Woods positioned a camera overlooking Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center to shoot thousands of photos between 4:30 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday in order to capture the snow accumulating — and New Yorkers busily moving through the storm — on the frenetic streets of midtown Manhattan.
JWALK is looking for a Office Manager. next job UJA-Federation of New York is looking for a Integrated Marketing Associate. next job Refinery29 is looking for a Project Manager. next job Metrosource Magazine is looking for a Local Advertising Sales Executive (NY). next job The Segal Group is looking for a Publications Designer. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Music Publicist. next job American Media, Inc. is looking for a Associate Art Director. next job WPIX11 is looking for a Line Producer. next job UrbanDaddy is looking for a Merchandising Assistant. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Denver Nicks’
Starting August 18, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career in our online boot camp, Freelancing 101! Through a series of weeklong webcasts, you'll hear from freelancing experts who will teach you the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and securing new clients. Register now!
Nancy Gibbs hasn’t been managing editor of Time for long, but she has already made some big moves. Gibbs just sent out a memo announcing three promotions and 11 new hires. Below are the details, followed by Gibbs’ full note.
- Michael Crowley has been promoted to chief foreign affairs correspondent; Massimo Calabresi has been upped to deputy Washington bureau chief; and Catherine Mayer is now an editor-at-large.
- Isaac Guzmán has been named culture editor. He comes to Time from The New York Post, where he served eight years as the Sunday features editor.
- Matt Vella has been named business editor. He most recently worked at Fortune.
- Jessica Roy is Time’s new Newsfeed editor. She most recently worked at The New York Observer, overseeing its Betabeat blog.
- Dan Hirschhorn will serve as Time’s continuous news editor, a new role at the magazine.
- Web reporters hired: Eliana Dockterman, Charlotte Alter, Denver Nicks, Noah Rayman, Laura Stampler, Joseph Lin, Mia Tramz.