From our offices in New York, Time senior editor Jonathan Woods positioned a camera overlooking Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center to shoot thousands of photos between 4:30 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday in order to capture the snow accumulating — and New Yorkers busily moving through the storm — on the frenetic streets of midtown Manhattan.
Books/literature website is looking for a Assistant Editor. next job The College Board is looking for a Associate Content Editor. next job Moet Hennessy USA is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager- Veuve Clicquot. next job Wenner Media is looking for a RollingStone.com Junior Designer. next job MakerBot is looking for a Supply Chain Buyer. next job HBO is looking for a HBO Production Manager. next job Well+Good is looking for a Articles Editor. next job Viacom is looking for a Writer, Viacom Catalyst. next job HigherEdge Marketing Services is looking for a Client Service / Marketing Manager. next job High 5 Games is looking for a Digital Media Buyer/Planner. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Denver Nicks’
Instructor and journalist Jeryl Brunner has written for numerous publications including O, the Oprah Magazine, Travel + Leisure, VanityFair.com and more! Starting November 3, she'll teach you how to query specific publications, find resources for reporting, and create captivating stories that editors will want and readers will enjoy. Register now!
Nancy Gibbs hasn’t been managing editor of Time for long, but she has already made some big moves. Gibbs just sent out a memo announcing three promotions and 11 new hires. Below are the details, followed by Gibbs’ full note.
- Michael Crowley has been promoted to chief foreign affairs correspondent; Massimo Calabresi has been upped to deputy Washington bureau chief; and Catherine Mayer is now an editor-at-large.
- Isaac Guzmán has been named culture editor. He comes to Time from The New York Post, where he served eight years as the Sunday features editor.
- Matt Vella has been named business editor. He most recently worked at Fortune.
- Jessica Roy is Time’s new Newsfeed editor. She most recently worked at The New York Observer, overseeing its Betabeat blog.
- Dan Hirschhorn will serve as Time’s continuous news editor, a new role at the magazine.
- Web reporters hired: Eliana Dockterman, Charlotte Alter, Denver Nicks, Noah Rayman, Laura Stampler, Joseph Lin, Mia Tramz.