From our offices in New York, Time senior editor Jonathan Woods positioned a camera overlooking Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center to shoot thousands of photos between 4:30 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. Friday in order to capture the snow accumulating — and New Yorkers busily moving through the storm — on the frenetic streets of midtown Manhattan.
A Massive Name in Lifestyle Media is looking for a Director of Content Marketing Strategy. next job Emerald Expositions is looking for a Associate Editor-Contract Magazine. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. next job Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Editor. next job The New York State Society of CPAs is looking for a Copywriter. next job Columbia Magazine is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Art Director. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Web Developer. next job Nine West Group is looking for a Database Marketing Manager, White Plains NY. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Denver Nicks’
Starting September 4, learn how to get your work in top publications! You'll learn how to create captivating stories editors will want and readers will love, understand which magazines are right for your stories, craft compelling pitch letters, and more! You'll leave this class with two polished articles and corresponding pitch letters. Register now!
Nancy Gibbs hasn’t been managing editor of Time for long, but she has already made some big moves. Gibbs just sent out a memo announcing three promotions and 11 new hires. Below are the details, followed by Gibbs’ full note.
- Michael Crowley has been promoted to chief foreign affairs correspondent; Massimo Calabresi has been upped to deputy Washington bureau chief; and Catherine Mayer is now an editor-at-large.
- Isaac Guzmán has been named culture editor. He comes to Time from The New York Post, where he served eight years as the Sunday features editor.
- Matt Vella has been named business editor. He most recently worked at Fortune.
- Jessica Roy is Time’s new Newsfeed editor. She most recently worked at The New York Observer, overseeing its Betabeat blog.
- Dan Hirschhorn will serve as Time’s continuous news editor, a new role at the magazine.
- Web reporters hired: Eliana Dockterman, Charlotte Alter, Denver Nicks, Noah Rayman, Laura Stampler, Joseph Lin, Mia Tramz.