- General Interest (print) over 50,000 circulation: Gendy Alimurung, LA Weekly: Derrick Z. Jackson, The Boston Globe: Dave Lieber, Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Humor (print) over 50,000 circulation: Samantha Bennett, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette; Kathy Eliscu, Maine Women, Portland: Alice Laussade, Dallas Observer.
- General Interest (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.)Times; Eve Samples, The Stuart (Fla) News; Ken Tingley, The Post-Star, Glens Falls, N.Y.
- Humor (print) under 50,000 circulation: Saralee Perel, Cape Cod (Mass.) Times; Laura Rafaty, Napa Valley (Calif.) Register; Jerry Zezima, Stamford (Conn.) Advocate.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia over 100,000 monthly unique visitors: John Avlon, The Daily Beast; Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times; Roger Simon, Politico.
- Online, Blog and Multimedia under 100,000 monthly unique visitors: Ivy Eisenberg, Schmeightschmatchers; Mike Farley, farleyinwriting.com; Amy White, Waiting for Merlot.
Conde Nast is looking for a Strategic Partnerships and Events Manager, W. next job Patch is looking for a Salesforce Developer, Patch. next job AOL is looking for a Senior Manager, Internal Communications. next job NYMetroParents is looking for a Assistant Editor. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) specialist - Contract. next job The Bully Project is looking for a Intern. next job Atlantic Media is looking for a National Account Director - National Journal. next job Mediabistro is looking for a Director of Education. next job Money-Media (a Financial Times company) is looking for a Research Analyst. next job UrbanDaddy is looking for a Ad Operations Associate. see all