- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Bond Strategy is looking for a Social Media Specialist. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Marketing and Brand Manager. next job The Huffington Post is looking for a Editorial Fellowship, HuffPost Impact (New York). next job NY Daily News is looking for a Digital Sales Associate. next job Value Line Publishing LLC is looking for a Associate Product Development Manager. next job YMCA of Greater New York is looking for a Digital Communications Manager. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Junior Designer. next job Spark, a division of McMurry/TMG is looking for a Art Director - Motion Graphics. next job John Jay College of Criminal Justice is looking for a Executive Director of Marketing & Communications. next job Mashwork is looking for a Senior Social Media Analyst. see all