- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Mouth Public Relations, LLC is looking for a SAE/Account Director - NYC PR Firm. next job Brigade Marketing is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager. next job James & Co Executive Search Firm is looking for a Executive Recruiter (Sr./Associate). next job Planned Parenthood Federation of America is looking for a Internal Communications Manager. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a First Word Oil Editor. next job IQADNET is looking for a Account Executive. next job Eurasia Group is looking for a Graphic Designer. next job First for Women is looking for a Photo Editor. next job HBO is looking for a HBO Ontologist. next job Gilt.com is looking for a Director/Senior Director, Public Relations. see all