- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
HBO is looking for a HBO Digital Production Designer (MAX GO). next job WNBC-TV, NYC is looking for a P/T Weekend Editor – Digital Media- WNBC- TV. next job Fashion and Media Company is looking for a Marketing / New Business Coordinator. next job Luxury Lifestyle PR/Brand Communications Agency is looking for a Account Executive. next job Sloane & Company is looking for a PR Associate . next job Artisans of Leisure is looking for a Client Services (Administrative). next job Fashion Update Inc. is looking for a Public Relations Manager. next job Moguldom Media Group is looking for a Associate Editor, StyleBlazer. next job Con Edison is looking for a Writer/Editor. next job National Classroom Magazine is looking for a Assistant Editor/ Early-Childhood. see all