Shape has added several new members to its editorial and publishing teams. Details are below.
- Isabel Burton has been named executive editor. Burton comes to Shape from Self, where she held the same role. Prior to joining Self, Burton served as Cosmo’s deputy editor. She is succeeding Elizabeth Goodman Artis, who was recently named chief content director of Shape.
- Audrey Slater joins as executive fashion director. Slater has been a fashion editor and stylist for more than two decades, working in the fashion departments of Redbook, Glamour, Twist, and Ladies’ Home Journal. She served as Redbook‘s fashion director for 10 years.
- Jaclyn Emerick has been named fitness director. Emerick is another defector from Self, where she most recently served as fitness editor.
- Rory Evans has been named deputy editor. Evans has served as a contributing editor at Allure, and her work has appeared in publications such as Elle, GQ, In Style, HGTV Magazine and New York.
- On the publishing side, Emily Kelton joins as executive beauty director. She comes to Shape from Sports Illustrated, where she served as franchise sales manager.
- Also on the publishing side, Natalie Mattera has been named executive account director. She joins Shape from People Stylewatch, where she served as executive beauty director.