- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Apress is looking for a Senior Editor, Computer Science. next job Art in America Magazine is looking for a Annual Guide Listings Coordinator. next job NewYork-Presbyterian is looking for a Manager - Service Line Marketing. next job Modern Magazine is looking for a Advertising Sales, Commission Only. next job Mouth Public Relations, LLC is looking for a SAE/Account Director - NYC PR Firm. next job Eurasia Group is looking for a Graphic Designer. next job Online B2B Publisher in the Finance/Real Estate is looking for a Editorial and Marketing Coodinator. next job Cinedigm is looking for a Marketing Intern. next job realtor.com/News Corp. is looking for a National Account Manager (NY or Chicago). next job Media Executive Search Firm is looking for a Talent Acquisition Researcher (Business Intelligen. see all