- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Interactive Engagement Group/WNET is looking for a Sr. Multimedia Producer-Local/Nat'l PBS Programs. next job The Futuro Media Group is looking for a Digital Media Director. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator. next job Columbia University is looking for a Assistant Director of Events. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Music Publicist. next job WPIX11 is looking for a Producer. next job CafeMom is looking for a Research Manager. next job NewBay Media, LLC is looking for a Sales Manager. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Executive. next job GameChanger is looking for a Marketing Copywriter & Campaign Manager. see all