- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
Wenner Media is looking for a Assistant/Associate Marketing Manager, Retention. next job New York University - Division of Libraries is looking for a Video Production Administrator. next job New York University is looking for a Special Assistant, Office of the Provost. next job Rovi Corporation is looking for a Sr Advertising Account Executive. next job New York University is looking for a Assistant Director, Communications. next job Queens Library is looking for a Director of Marketing. next job Access Intelligence is looking for a Associate Editor. next job InvestmentNews is looking for a Creative Marketing Specialist. next job InvestmentNews is looking for a Marketing Promotions Associate. next job ITHAKA is looking for a Publisher Support Assistant. see all