Wired has made several additions to its design and editorial team. Below are the details.
- Cláudia de Almeida has been promoted from deputy design director to design director. Prior to joining Wired she was at Martha Stewart Living.
- Josef Reyes has been named art director. Reyes joins the magazine from New York, where he served as deputy art director.
- Eric Capossela joins Wired as senior art director. Capossela most recently served as design director for Atlanta magazine.
- Scott Broock has been named executive producer, a new role at Wired. According to the magazine, Broock will “develop original multiplatform content and oversee all Wired editorial video.” Broock was most recently senior producer at The Daily.
- Cliff Kuang joins as senior editor of design. Kuang was most recently design editor for Fast Company.
- Susan Murcko rejoins Wired as senior editor. Previously, Murcko worked for Wired from 1999 to 2006.