- Outside received both the gold and silver awards in the competition’s “Article on Adventure Travel” category for the stories Hugo’s World and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, both by Patrick Symmes.
- The magazine also won gold in the “Magazine Article on U.S./Canada Travel” category for its feature story The Tuber by Wells Tower.
- In the category of “Magazine Photo Illustration of Travel Article,” the magazine won for Why Am I Here Again? by Jimmy Chin.
- The award for “Special-Purpose Travel” went to both Clubbed, written by Don J. Snyder and Me, Myself, and Ribeye, by Steven Rinella
- In the category for “Travel News/Investigative Reporting,” Outside won for Heartbreak. Mayhem. Chaos. Hope, written by Joshua Hammer.
HNW, Inc. is looking for a Senior Editorial Writer (Financial Services). next job The Huffington Post is looking for a Editorial Fellowship, HuffPost Tech, New York. next job Bonnier Corporation is looking for a Digital Producer & Project Manager, Outdoor Brands. next job HNW, Inc. is looking for a Lead Creative, Copy. next job Niche Media Holdings is looking for a Temporary Digital Imaging Specialist. next job Council on Foreign Relations is looking for a Publishing Associate. next job HNW, Inc. is looking for a Strategic Marketing Consulting (Financial Svcs). next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Stenographer. next job MODCo Group is looking for a Director of Account Services. next job NY Daily News is looking for a Online Overnight Reporter/Editor. see all