Molly Freedenberg is the associate culture editor at the San Francisco Bay Guardian, and the chronicler of the Jerry Roberts roast, up in Santa Barbara. She graciously answered our infamous questions, which she probably forgot about the minute she moved to the Bay area.
1. What newspapers do you read?
L.A. Times, N.Y. Times, L.A. Weekly, S.F. Bay Guardian
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? none
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites bookmark? FBLA, of course, www.thesuperficial.com, www.myspace.com
4. Where do you get your car washed?
The self-wash place on Temple and Glendale
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? nope
6. Do you believe newspapers are going to die? If so, when? No, but I think they’ll worry about it forever.