This week, Apress is hiring an editor, while Cambridge University Press needs a senior project controller. Penguin is seeking a publicity manager, and ALM Media is on the hunt for a book editor for Law Journal Press. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor Apress (New York, NY)
- Publicity Manager Penguin Press (New York, NY)
- Book Editor – Law Journal Press ALM Media (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist Other Press (New York, NY)
- Senior Project Controller Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Rowman & Littlefield, Guilford Press, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: ABRAMS, Macmillan, Skyhorse Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Regan Arts, Book in a Box
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, RT Book Reviews, Penguin Random House